Custom Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette




I can't remember where I originally got this recipe, but it's great and I've had several requests for this recipe. I finally worked it out and wrote down my adaptation. I had to tweak it a bit until I liked it and this the final result! Tangy, a little sweet, and oh so yummy! It goes wonderfully with Cafe Rio style salads too! I am not a huge fan of measuring unless I'm baking- fortunately it's really easy to add more and blend it again to your liking, this is a very forgiving dressing. :) It's definitely worth a try!


Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
4 TB vinegar
3 TB brown sugar
3/4 tsp mustard (I just used plain yellow mustard, nothing fancy)
3/4 tsp salt
1 clove of garlic (I just scooped a small spoonful of the pre-minced stuff in the jar)
1/4 c. lime juice
1 bunch cilantro
3/4 c. olive oil (I used extra virgin oil olive)

Dump it all in the blender, mix, and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment